- Associated Press - Sunday, June 14, 2015

PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona Humane Society is seeking donations of blankets and towels after a fire damaged its north Phoenix facility.

KTVK-TV in Phoenix says (https://bit.ly/1L6pl13) a fire broke out in the laundry room Friday night.

No workers or animals were injured.

Humane Society spokeswoman Bretta Nelson says numerous blankets and towels were ruined in the blaze.

Nelson says investigators believe the incident started when a dryer caught on fire.

She had no estimate on the monetary damages.

___

Information from: KTVK-TV, https://www.azfamily.com/


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide