- Associated Press - Tuesday, June 16, 2015

PETERBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) - Firefighters say four people have escaped from a house fire in Peterborough, New Hampshire, that may have been caused by a pan left on a stove.

WMUR-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1QBE9LZ) the fire was reported just before 6 a.m. Tuesday.

Chief Ed Walker said it was an older home that had been converted to three apartments. One of the four who escaped suffered a cut to her arm from a broken window.

Investigators said the resident of the apartment with the pan on the stove had already left for work by the time the fire was reported.

___

Information from: WMUR-TV, https://wmur.com

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide