- Associated Press - Saturday, June 20, 2015

CALDWELL, Idaho (AP) - Authorities in Caldwell say a fire spread from a barbecue grill to a wooden deck and then burned down a mobile home that housed a family of six.

The Idaho Press-Tribune (https://bit.ly/1BDcl3k ) reports the fire broke out Friday afternoon.

Battalion Chief Tim Scott says the double-wide residence was destroyed, but firefighters were able to save the mobile homes next door.

Nobody was hurt. Local agencies were helping the family get temporary housing, as well as food and water.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide