- Associated Press - Tuesday, June 23, 2015

LAS VEGAS (AP) - A Las Vegas school bus driver accused of sexually assaulting children on his route has pleaded not guilty.

KSNV-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1LhCHKi ) that Michael Ray Banco was arrested in May on 19 felony kidnapping, child abuse, child sex assault and lewdness with a child charges. Last week the Clark County District Attorney’s office filed an amended complaint listing 41 such charges.

There were additional incidents reported involving the two girls already identified as possible victims, as well as charges involving a new child in the case. All are 3 years old.

Authorities had said that there could be more victims and that there is graphic school bus video of the crimes.

Banco’s attorney says he is overcharged with kidnapping counts that do not apply.

His trial is set for Sept. 28.

___

Information from: KSNV-TV, https://www.mynews3.com/index.php


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide