- Associated Press - Saturday, June 27, 2015

NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - The Delaware State Fire Marshal’s office says a house fire in New Castle has sent two people to the hospital.

Fire investigators say the blaze early Saturday was accidental. The fire was reported just after midnight. Two people were taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation.

Fire investigators determined that the fire originated on a kitchen stove when food was left heating unattended. Officials say there were no smoke alarms in the home.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide