- Associated Press - Friday, June 5, 2015

HEATH, Ohio (AP) - Fire officials say a central Ohio man has died after he was electrocuted at a construction site.

Heath Fire Department Captain Warren McCord says 24-year-old James Wolfe was electrocuted shortly before 3 p.m. Thursday at a construction site in Heath, east of Columbus.

McCord says Wolfe, of Newark, was an electrician. He says Wolfe had been working on a scissor lift and doing electric work when the incident occurred.

Officials say Wolfe was in cardiac arrest when first responders arrived. He was then taken to a nearby hospital, where he died.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide