- Associated Press - Friday, June 5, 2015

CINCINNATI (AP) - Police in southwest Ohio say three bodies have been found in a home, and that accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is the suspected cause.

The Hamilton County coroner’s office was investigating Friday, after police responded to calls from concerned neighbors. Cincinnati police spokeswoman Tiffaney Hardy says the three people were last seen Thursday night in the Pleasant Ridge neighborhood.

Cincinnati authorities say a gas generator was being used in the home’s basement, and initial indications are that the deaths were accidental.

Authorities say a dog has also been found dead inside the home.

No other details were available immediately.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide