- Associated Press - Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ANTRIM, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a man has been found dead in a house fire in Antrim, New Hampshire, that may have originated near a wood stove and chimney.

Firefighters say no working smoke alarms were found in the house when they responded Tuesday night.

The man, whose identity hasn’t been released, was found on the floor near the kitchen area.

An autopsy was scheduled.

The state fire marshal’s office is investigating.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide