- Associated Press - Friday, March 27, 2015

ANTRIM, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a 74-year-old man found dead in a house fire in Antrim, New Hampshire, died from smoke inhalation and the fire was accidental.

Firefighters say combustible materials near a wood stove caused the fire Tuesday night.

They said Michael Keating was found dead on the floor, near the kitchen.

State Fire Marshal Bill Degnan said there were no working smoke alarms in the house.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide