- Associated Press - Thursday, March 5, 2015

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) - Two people have been treated for minor burns after a fire that damaged an apartment complex in Sioux City.

The fire was reported a little before 8:40 p.m. Wednesday. Fire officials say the blaze began in one unit after a can of compressed butane fell behind a refrigerator and exploded.

Several displaced residents of the apartment complex were kept warm at a nearby church.

The two injured people were taken to Mercy Medical Center for treatment.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide