- Associated Press - Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LEBANON, Ore. (AP) - Fire officials in Lebanon, Oregon, say a man was critically burned and a woman suffered serious burn injuries when a lit cigarette accidentally ignited propane inside a motorhome.

The Register-Guard newspaper of Eugene reports (https://is.gd/p25A3j ) firefighters found the motorhome in flames Monday evening and the two people on the ground nearby. They were taken to a hospital.

Officials say the propane built up as the occupants tried unsuccessfully to light the furnace in the motorhome.

Lebanon is north of Eugene in the Willamette Valley.

___



Information from: The Register-Guard, https://www.registerguard.com

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide