- Associated Press - Monday, November 23, 2015

WILSON, N.C. (AP) - A woman has died in a fire at her home in Wilson.

Multiple media outlets reported the fire was reported about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

Investigators think the woman was trying to add kerosene to a heater when the fire started.

The woman’s name has not been released.

The woman’s two daughters told authorities they tried to get her out of the home, but she was working to try to put out the blaze.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide