- Associated Press - Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - No one was hurt when a basement clothes dryer caught fire and prompted the evacuation of a Sioux Falls apartment building.

KSFY-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1NsyQgS ) that firefighters responded to the blaze about 6 a.m. Wednesday, and quickly contained it.

The extent of the damage was not immediately known.

___

Information from: KSFY-TV, https://www.ksfy.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide