- Associated Press - Friday, October 2, 2015

RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) - A Rapid City man has died after suffering burns and smoke inhalation in a house fire.

Authorities say the 79-year-old man was pronounced dead at a hospital following the Thursday night blaze. They did not immediately identify him.

The cause of the fire was not immediately determined. Authorities say the home has significant smoke damage.


Information from: KEVN-TV, https://www.kevn.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide