- Associated Press - Thursday, October 29, 2015

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Indianapolis police say they’re looking for two suspects in connection with a shopping mall shooting that left three people injured.

Police on Thursday said both, unidentified suspects were black males ages 19-20, and one was armed with a handgun.

They said one of the shooting victims, 26-year-old Aaron Carr, remained hospitalized Thursday. His condition was described as stable with injuries not believed to life-threatening.

They said the other two victims, 20-year-old Myliah Esco and 25-year-old Robert Kennedy, had been released from hospital treatment. Each of the victims are black Indianapolis residents.

The shooting occurred Wednesday night at the Washington Square Mall on the city’s far east side. Investigators said they believed the shooter opened fire during an altercation with a male victim who wasn’t identified. The other victims were bystanders.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide