- Associated Press - Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NEW YORK (AP) - Donald Trump says his self-described boycott of Fox News is over after only one week.

The Republican presidential hopeful is scheduled to appear on “The O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday evening.

The billionaire businessman has been angry with the network since the first GOP debate. Trump tweeted Sept. 23 he wouldn’t be doing any Fox shows “for the foreseeable future” because he felt the network had been treating him unfairly.

Fox said Trump had only announced his boycott after the channel canceled a scheduled Trump appearance on Bill O’Reilly’s show.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to requests for comment about his change of heart.

A Fox News spokeswoman confirms a meeting between Trump and senior Fox executives is still in the works.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide