- Associated Press - Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - Fire prompted the evacuation of a three-story apartment building in Sioux Falls.

No injuries were reported in the Monday afternoon blaze that displaced the resident of the third-floor apartment where an unattended cooking appliance started the fire.

Fire officials say that apartment had heavy fire damage, but the rest of the building had only light smoke and water damage.

The American Red Cross was helping the displaced resident.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide