- Associated Press - Monday, August 1, 2016

GREEN OAK TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - A 73-year-old man and his dog have died in Livingston County, likely victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Green Oak Township Police Chief Jason Pless says they were found Sunday by a neighbor who said the man hadn’t been seen for a few days. His name wasn’t released.

The Livingston Daily Press & Argus (https://bit.ly/2aukdsb ) says the fire department believes a faulty water heater may have caused the carbon monoxide release.

___

Information from: Livingston Daily Press & Argus, https://www.livingstondaily.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide