- Associated Press - Thursday, August 11, 2016

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities say one person was taken to the hospital after a large dishwasher at a Las Vegas Strip casino caught fire.

Clark County fire officials say the incident happened at about 10 p.m. Wednesday in a kitchen at the Aria hotel.

Authorities say the fire had activated a sprinkler system and was put out before crews arrived. It was contained to the dishwasher and didn’t damage the building itself.

Officials say one person suffered smoke inhalation and was transported to the hospital, but no other injuries were reported.

The costs of the fire damage weren’t immediately clear.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide