- Associated Press - Friday, August 12, 2016

ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. (AP) - Authorities say several employees at a suburban Detroit restaurant were taken to a hospital because of carbon monoxide poisoning.

TV stations WXYZ and WDIV report crews responded Thursday to Noodles & Co. in Rochester Hills and high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

Authorities say at least six employees were treated. The fire department says the restaurant had lost power earlier in the day and, after power was restored, ventilation equipment didn’t come back on properly. The employees are expected to be OK.

No customers at the restaurant were sickened. Lt. Paul Wright of the Rochester Hills Fire Department says it “could have been very serious.”

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide