- Associated Press - Monday, August 29, 2016

HAVRE DE GRACE, Md. (AP) - Two people have been hospitalized after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace.

The Baltimore Sun (https://bsun.md/2bCQM8F ) reports that a man and a woman were taken to a hospital Sunday afternoon.

Susquehanna Deputy Fire Chief Steve Allers says the couple had been on the water near the Tidewater Marina when they alerted authorities after apparently inhaling too much exhaust from their boat’s engine.

One of two dogs that were on board was also treated.

___



Information from: The Baltimore Sun, https://www.baltimoresun.com

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide