- Associated Press - Monday, December 12, 2016

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - A grease fire on a stove is being blamed for a fire that displaced residents of a 12-unit apartment building in Bismarck.

No one was hurt in the Sunday afternoon blaze in the three-story building. Fire damage was confined to the apartment where the blaze began, but other units had smoke or water damage.

Officials estimate damage at more than $100,000. The Red Cross is helping the displaced residents.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide