- Associated Press - Friday, February 19, 2016

MILWAUKEE (AP) - Authorities say the death of a woman in Milwaukee was caused by carbon monoxide.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office says the 53-yeer-old woman was pronounced dead at a north side residence about 7 a.m. Friday.

Investigators say a gas stove was being used to heat the home since a broken gas boiler had been shut off.

The woman’s name has not been released pending notification of relatives.

It’s the second death investigated by the medical examiner’s office involving the use of gas stoves to heat homes within the past few months.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide