- Associated Press - Monday, January 11, 2016

BEND, Ore. (AP) - A propane heater being used to dry Sheetrock set off a blaze that seriously damaged two adjacent homes under construction in Bend.

KTVZ-TV reports (https://is.gd/UoyTzb ) that the Bend Fire Department responded early Sunday to the reported fire in a vacant home. When crews arrived the fire had already spread to the adjacent structure.

Both damaged homes are considered total losses. The losses are valued at $400,000.

___

Information from: KTVZ-TV, https://www.ktvz.com/



Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide