MOBRIDGE, S.D. (AP) - No one was hurt in a fire that gutted a building in Mobridge housing a store and an apartment.
Police Chief Shawn Madison tells the American News (https://bit.ly/1PZxqtG ) that the fire was reported about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. By Sunday morning, the exterior walls were all that was left standing of the former Mobridge Medical Clinic.
The building housed a used children’s clothing store and an apartment where a family of three was living.
The cause of the fire was not immediately determined.
Information from: Aberdeen American News, https://www.aberdeennews.com
Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.