- Associated Press - Tuesday, January 12, 2016

FULTON, Mo. (AP) - Authorities have released the name of a man who died in a central Missouri house fire.

KRCG-TV (bit.ly/1nfFVG3) reports that Fulton fire officials identified the victim as 82-year-old Bobby R. Metz. Fire crews found him Monday night inside a burning home in Fulton. Another victim was able to escape from the home and transported to a hospital with minor burns.

It took crews about an hour to fully put out the flames. Fire officials believe the fire was caused by cigarettes. Damages are estimated to be $120,000.

___

Information from: KRCG-TV, https://www.krcg.com



Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide