- Associated Press - Monday, January 25, 2016

WEST FARGO, N.D. (AP) - Authorities say a fire in a West Fargo hotel appears to have started when the occupants of a room became impaired, started cooking and then passed out.

Firefighters responded to the Roadway Inn about 2:30 a.m. Sunday. Before they arrived, hotel managers were able to help the three occupants of the second-floor room get to safety. One person was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.

Firefighters extinguished a stove fire in the room and ventilated the building. No other injuries were reported.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide