- Associated Press - Thursday, July 14, 2016

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - Fire officials say several animals were rescued and a woman was hospitalized after a house fire in Manchester.

WMUR-TV (https://bit.ly/29La4cU ) reports that firefighters say a malfunctioning dryer caused Wednesday’s fire at the home that doubles as a pet grooming and day care business.

Firefighters found animals including dogs, cats, birds and a pig. One cat died in the fire and the woman who lived there was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

Animal control and the health department were called in to investigate.


Information from: WMUR-TV, https://wmur.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide