- Associated Press - Friday, March 11, 2016

MORGAN, Vt. (AP) - Authorities believe the improper use of a kerosene heater indoors led to a fire at a Vermont home, where two people were found dead.

Investigators found the bodies of 64-year-old Mary Stone and 58-year-old Jeffrey Doba inside the Morgan house after the fire on Feb. 26.

The cause of the deaths is still pending autopsy results.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide