- Associated Press - Saturday, March 19, 2016

SAUCIER, Miss. (AP) - Harrison County’s fire chief says two people escaped from a blaze that damaged their Saucier home.

Chief Pat Sullivan said nobody was injured in the fire, which broke out late Friday.

Sullivan told The Sun Herald (https://bit.ly/1UHKRA9 ) that flames were shooting through the roof of the one-story brick home when firefighters arrived.

Sullivan said a grease fire on the stove apparently caused the blaze.

___



Information from: The Sun Herald, https://www.sunherald.com

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide