- Associated Press - Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ABERDEEN, S.D. (AP) - No one was hurt when a child playing with a cigarette lighter started a mobile home on fire near Aberdeen.

Rural Fire Chief Mark Stoks tells the American News (https://bit.ly/1TnjA7l ) that the fire started about 5 p.m. Tuesday, in a back bathroom of the home. He says the home suffered smoke, heat and water damage.

Stoks says the family spent the night with relatives in the area.

___

Information from: Aberdeen American News, https://www.aberdeennews.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide