- Associated Press - Tuesday, March 29, 2016

RUPERT, Idaho (AP) - Authorities in south-central Idaho say a woman whose body was found in a burned home likely died of a heart attack before her cigarette caught the house on fire.

The Minidoka County coroner says 77-year-old Sue Arlynn Maggard was found in her home after a fire on Thursday and was identified through dental records.

Coroner Lucky Bourn tells The Times-News (https://bit.ly/1RxlJrq) in a story on Tuesday that Maggard had a known history of smoking cigarettes in bed.

The state fire marshal says a lit cigarette caused the fire.

___

Information from: The Times-News, https://www.magicvalley.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide