- Associated Press - Tuesday, March 8, 2016

NEW YORK (AP) - Authorities say five people have been taken to a hospital because of high levels of carbon monoxide at a house in Queens.

A fire department spokesman says emergency crews responded to the Bayside home around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.

He says one person was listed in serious condition at Nassau County Medical Center. The others were taken to Long Island Jewish Medical Center in less serious condition.

A police department spokesman says the victims involved two adults and three children.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide