The mainstream media would like for you to believe that voter fraud is nonexistent.
They attempt to make the mention of it look like nothing more than an attempt by the right to scare the American people.
News flash. They are, once again, completely wrong.
Voter fraud is very real and occurs in many forms, not just the rare voter impersonation instances that you may have heard mentioned recently by journalists and commentators.
Want to know more? Here are some simple, fun explanations of 9 types of fraudulent voters, all of which are illegal and none of which have an acceptable place in our great nation.
1. Double voters: Voting is so much fun. Why not do it twice?
2. False registration voters: You want to make sure Hillary Clinton knows the characters from your favorite Disney movies support her? Why not register as Elsa from Frozen and cast a vote?
3. Illegal voters: You aren’t an American citizen but want to be? Vote anyways. You won’t be deported.
4. Purchased voters: Are you in the market for some new technology? Why not exchange for your vote for a new cell phone? Maybe they’ll even throw in a pack of smokes.
5. Deceased voters: Your cousin recently died and he can’t vote? Why not cast a ballot for him?
6. Impersonated voters: Still mad your ex-boyfriend is voting for Donald Trump? Why not use him name to cast another vote for your girl Hillary?
7. Felon voters: Oh, you lost your right to vote after you killed your neighbor? Why not cast a ballot anyways?
8. Election official fraud: Are you an election official who is not happy with the results? Why not cast ballots in the names of everyone who hasn’t voted while you are working at the polls? Or, just throw some ballots out the window.
9. Fake address voters: Don’t like where you live or your poll location? Why not use the address of a vacant lot to register to vote there?
All jokes aside, voter fraud is very real and one instance of any of these fraudulent acts is one too many.
For every fraudulent voter we have caught, there are more we likely have not. In case you forgot, the point of committing voter fraud is not to get caught.
Wake up, America.
• Madison Gesiotto is a conservative writer and commentator who appears on Fox News Channel. She is currently in the final year of pursuing her J.D. at The Michael E. Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University. You can reach her by email at email@example.com or follow her on Twitter: @madisongesiotto.