- The Washington Times - Friday, April 21, 2017

Kellyanne Conway said Friday that President Trump is “evaluating all such options” when it comes to possibly pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal.

“The president made clear it was a terrible agreement from the beginning,” Ms. Conway said on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.”

The senior counselor to the president argued that the Mr. Trump was not breaking from his campaign promise of pulling out of the Iran deal, but rather said he “will continue to negotiate agreements.”

On health care, Ms. Conway said progress has been made since the Republicans’ last attempt at passing a reform bill last month.

Ms. Conway said the bill being worked on now is “better,” adding that, “There have been amendments added to the bill since last month.”

When it comes to the possibility of a government shutdown, Ms. Conway said the administration is “confident” it won’t happen.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide