- Associated Press - Friday, December 22, 2017

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - Occupational Safety and Health Administration officials say an electrician suffered serious burns while working at a manufacturing plant in Fargo.

OSHA Area Director Eric Brooks tells KFGO radio that George Gouniks was burned by an arc flash while he was installing and testing breakers at the Integrity Windows plant on Sunday.

Brooks says the initial report shows that Gouniks sustained burns to his arms, neck, elbow and upper torso. He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.

Gouniks is employed by Master Electric of Savage, Minnesota.

___

Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide