- Associated Press - Monday, March 13, 2017

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - Fire officials are investigating after two employees at a Concord store apparently suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials tell WMUR-TV (https://bit.ly/2mCP6CT ) that two workers at a Concord Market Basket were using gasoline-powered machinery in the back cooler of the store when they were overcome by fumes and taken to the hospital Sunday night.

The store was reportedly closed at the time. The workers’ conditions weren’t immediately known.

___

Information from: WMUR-TV, https://wmur.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide