- Associated Press - Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ATLANTA (AP) - Authorities in Atlanta say that four children and six adults were taken a hospital to be treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Atlanta fire officials say the 10 people were at a home in northwest Atlanta when they became sick. They were transported to Grady Memorial Hospital Monday evening.

A relative, Michael Miles, tells WSB-TV (https://2wsb.tv/2nG0OOM ) that everyone started feeling sick late Sunday night, but at the time they assumed it was food poisoning.

___

Information from: WSB-TV, https://www.wsbtv.com/index.html

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide