- Associated Press - Monday, August 6, 2018

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Wichita police have identified two people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning last week.

Police say 44-year-old Richard Reese and 41-year-old Dionne Jackson were found dead at a home Thursday.

Officer Charley Davidson said they were using a generator because the home had no electricity.

Davidson said woman who found the victims was a friend of Reese, and he was visiting Jackson, who lived in the home.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide