- Associated Press - Friday, June 29, 2018

MANDAN, N.D. (AP) - Two men found dead in a Mandan home suffered smoke inhalation following a fire in the residence.

Police on Wednesday afternoon received a report of a possible medical emergency, and officers who went to the home to conduct a welfare check found the bodies.

Police say preliminary autopsy findings indicate the 30- and 62-year-old men died from smoke inhalation. There were no signs of trauma.

The Bismarck Tribune reports additional toxicology reports are pending.

The names of the men were not immediately released.



___

Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide