Subscribe to this topic via RSS or ATOM
Topic - Wendy Block
No Stories Found
"The general impact of such a measure is that it will only protect 3 percent of the state's population, leaving 97 percent to foot the bill," Ms. Block said. "Business leaders are extremely concerned, as should be local and state officials and citizens of this state. Anything that is a subject of collective bargaining cannot be decided by the legislature, or local units of government, or school districts moving forward."