- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Tackling a challenge
“He’s a physical guy,” Jackson said. “He has the intentions of being physical, and if he was [Sean Taylor’s] size, you would see even more physical play from him. For a guy his size, he’s as physical as he can be.”
The two knee injuries cost Clark this year’s first two games. But when Pierson Prioleau injured his hamstring against Dallas, Clark was chosen over Bowen to start against Seattle. Clark’s tackles are down this year because he is being asked to play more coverage than run support.
“I think I’ve been better than last year because mentally I’m helping guys more,” he said. “Last year the coaches would compliment me for being smart, but I really didn’t have a good grasp for the defense.”
Clark’s interception against Philadelphia in Week 9 sealed a 17-10 win, and he had a career-high 11 tackles against the Giants. But that was in a 36-0 defeat. Remembering what happened at the Meadowlands on Oct. 30 and realizing what’s on the line, Clark has a good grasp of Saturday’s stakes.
“I’d be lying if I told you that game wasn’t in the back of our minds,” he said. “There are a lot of things that get you motivated for a game like this, but we definitely remember what happened.”
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.