- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Redskins add two linemen
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
The Washington Redskins added some much-needed depth to their offensive line yesterday with the signing of free agents Tyson Walter and Mike Pucillo.
Walter, 28, spent three seasons with Dallas after being chosen in the sixth round of the 2002 draft. The 6-foot-4, 303-pound Ohio State graduate started eight games at center as a rookie. However, Walter started just once the next two seasons while filling in at center and guard before he was waived last summer. He was picked up by Houston in November but didn’t get into a game.
Pucillo, 26, didn’t play at all for Buffalo as a seventh-round draft pick out of Auburn in 2002 but started 12 games at right guard in 2003 under coach Gregg Williams, now Washington’s assistant head coach-defense. The 6-4, 311-pound Pucillo played in just two games for coach Mike Mularkey in 2004. He caught on with Cleveland last season, starting six games — one at right guard, two at center and three at left guard.
Neither is seen as a potential starter.
— David Elfin
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.