- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Spring relaxed, prepared to start
Question of the Day
“We’ve completely bought into what’s doing best for the team, and that’s why we’ve kind of watered down a little bit because it’s a more consistent routine,” Valdez said.
Said Spring: “I trained crazy start values, but the injuries got the best of me. Even a year ago, we had our sights set a lot higher because we knew the Chinese would be stepping up their start values.”
Spring’s parents and his girlfriend will watch him at National Indoor Stadium. He described the days after trails as “just chaos - it was awesome.”
“Going into trials, I was told by a few people in the sport that I wasn’t really in the mix,” he said. “I went in with really no expectations, and I was just going to compete. Making the team threw my life upside down. … It’s all going to set in when I’m done with the whole thing.”
By Michael P. Orsi
- Calling prison term disparities unfair, Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Paul Rondeau exposes the propaganda, media tricks, and government policies that undermine our families, faith, freedom…and even life itself
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow