- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Optimistic Landry finally is practicing
“Even if I disagreed with him, I wouldn’t do so publicly, but this isn’t one of those times where I am biting my tongue,” Kendall said. “There was obviously a lot that went wrong. The first place you have to start as a player is correcting the mistakes that we made as an individual and then everything else can take care of itself.”
Blache said that some of the defensive starters will play against the Jaguars.
Two players released
The Redskins released linebacker Matt Sinclair and wide receiver Burl Toler, which puts them at the first roster limit of 75. They will have to release 22 more players by Saturday.
Sinclair has missed nearly two weeks with a back injury, and he was released with an injury settlement. He played in four regular-season games last year after beginning the season on the practice squad. Toler was with the team last preseason and was added to the practice squad on three different occasions.
About the Author
- The Capitals' Cup full of dreams
- Capitals' Green left off Canada's roster
- Capitals' new addition brings energy
- Capitals trade their captain to Columbus
- Disastrous first period dooms Capitals
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.