- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Spring Training Report
Question of the Day
SEEN AND HEARD IN VIERA, FLA.
It was a Boone family reunion yesterday. Aaron Boone reported to camp, and his brother Bret, out of baseball for more than a year, signed a minor league contract and was introduced to reporters with his father, assistant general manager Bob Boone, watching.
What’s next? Pat Boone singing the first national anthem at Nationals Park? T. Boone Pickens throwing out the first pitch? …
It was a little windier than Sunday, but another good crowd showed to watch pitchers and catchers — including two dogs wearing Nationals colors. Yesterday, a short haired terrier wore a cape that said, “Little Nationals fan.”
UP — MARK ZUCKERMAN
The Washington Times’ beat writer predicted Bret Boone would join the Nationals moments before he walked in the room.
UP — NEW CARTS
The new red and white carts that team officials drive around the complex are four seaters, front and back.
DOWN — VIERA
It is amazing they roll up the streets in much of the area so early at night.
DOWN — EMERGENCY CATCHER
Aaron Boone? “I’d bring back the Tony Pena, the leg sticking out. I don’t know how long I could squat,” he said.
“You guys look a little puzzled.”
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors