- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Letters to the editor
The archbishop’s public comments brought swift condemnation from Anglican leadership, lay followers and the British community at large and strong language from Prime Minister Gordon Brown to the effect that Britain will never accept Shariah over British law. Though Anglican outrage condemns Islamic law as incompatible with Western moral and legal codes, the prime minister should take note that Britain is well along in the process of submitting to Islamic law. Tell-tale signs over recent weeks include:
n Polygamy is now permissible although it contradicts established British law.
n The words “Islamic,” “Muslim” and related terms are not to be used in the United Kingdom to refer to terrorists or acts of terrorism conducted by persons and groups that identify themselves as Muslims and explicitly act in furtherance of an Islamic agenda. Furthermore, the term “anti-Islamic activity” has been declared by Home Secretary Jacqui Smith as the only acceptable term allowed by government officials to describe these same persons and groups.
n There are areas in the United Kingdom where Islamic enclaves exist and ever-expanding Muslim control has become a de facto reality on the ground in accordance with the Islamic Doctrine of Sacred Space. (Once land becomes Muslim land, it can never become anything else.)
n The leadership of many major Muslim organizations in the United Kingdom is known to be close to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is openly hostile toward democratic systems and whose creed and the current written/spoken doctrine of its leaders supports the infiltration of Western governments in order to replace their systems of government with Shariah.
This leaves one wondering if anyone in the leadership of the United Kingdom has read Islamic law. Legal systems are intended to be monopolies where they exist. Where some Islamic law exists, it all exists. Shariah does exist, is practiced around the world and does not permit “partial implementation.” Having opened the door to Islamic law, Mr. Brown is initiating a slow process of submission of his people and government to the requirements of Islam. Islamic law is unequivocal in its requirement to bring Islam to the world, peacefully if possible, but by force jihad if necessary. Islamic law defines jihad against non-Muslims as “warfare to establish the religion.” There is no other definition of jihad in Islamic law. Does Archbishop Williams know this? Does the prime minister know this? For that matter, does anyone in the U.S. government know this?
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Eric Cantor rejects latest Obama immigration outreach
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.