- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Rogers now practicing at full speed
Babatunde Oshinowo, a 6-1, 325-pound defensive tackle from Stanford whom the Cleveland Browns drafted in the sixth round in 2006, replaces Fitch on the roster. Oshinowo was on the Browns’ 53-man roster for three games in 2006 and with the Bears for three games in 2007.
Linebacker H.B. Blades had surgery for a torn meniscus in his left knee. The injury occurred during practice Monday. Zorn expects Blades to be out for four weeks.
Running back Eric Shelton wasn’t on the field with the other injured players for a second straight day. Zorn said Shelton is experiencing numbness in his hands and legs stemming from a neck injury.
Offensive lineman Jason Fabini left the morning session early because of illness. Zorn said he vomited in the huddle and was dehydrated before he was excused. He didn’t return for the afternoon session.
About the Author
- The Capitals' Cup full of dreams
- Capitals' Green left off Canada's roster
- Capitals' new addition brings energy
- Capitals trade their captain to Columbus
- Disastrous first period dooms Capitals
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.