- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Signing frees up Landry?
While Blache and coach Jim Zorn said that they hadn’t heard from the missing defensive backs, teammates said that they had heard from them and that each had missed his flight.
“They had the opportunity to be here and chose not to,” Zorn said.
Running back Clinton Portis was back on the field after missing time last month with a hip flexor, as was quarterback Jason Campbell, who tweaked a hamstring in the last practice of the first organized team activities May 7.
However, receiver Antwaan Randle El remained out after having a knee scoped May 5 and said he won’t rush to get back before the end of OTAs on June 12. Backup safety Vernon Fox was also a spectator after having his left knee scoped May 20. Cornerback Carlos Rogers (knee), rookie safety Kareem Moore (knee) and tight end Tyler Ecker (groin) remained sidelined.
Rookie quarterback Colt Brennan (knee) took part in individual drills.
Receiver Santana Moss reported in the morning but was sent home because of illness.
Rocky McIntosh is getting close to returning to full-time duty at weakside linebacker as he recovers from the ACL he tore against Chicago on Dec. 2.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns' to pitch Obamacare
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Hard-fought congressional election in Florida is seen as a bellwether
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again