- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
Signing frees up Landry?
While Blache and coach Jim Zorn said that they hadn’t heard from the missing defensive backs, teammates said that they had heard from them and that each had missed his flight.
“They had the opportunity to be here and chose not to,” Zorn said.
Running back Clinton Portis was back on the field after missing time last month with a hip flexor, as was quarterback Jason Campbell, who tweaked a hamstring in the last practice of the first organized team activities May 7.
However, receiver Antwaan Randle El remained out after having a knee scoped May 5 and said he won’t rush to get back before the end of OTAs on June 12. Backup safety Vernon Fox was also a spectator after having his left knee scoped May 20. Cornerback Carlos Rogers (knee), rookie safety Kareem Moore (knee) and tight end Tyler Ecker (groin) remained sidelined.
Rookie quarterback Colt Brennan (knee) took part in individual drills.
Receiver Santana Moss reported in the morning but was sent home because of illness.
Rocky McIntosh is getting close to returning to full-time duty at weakside linebacker as he recovers from the ACL he tore against Chicago on Dec. 2.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.