- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
Knicks streak past winless Wizards
With 4:57 left, Washington had the lead when Butler scored on a layup to put his team up 103-102 and cap an 11-3 run. But the Knicks answered with a 3-pointer from Chris Duhon, who had 12 assists. The bucket put New York up 105-103 and ignited a 12-5 run to close the game.
“Everybody was making shots out there for their team,” Young said. “Not to make excuses, but they played well. It’s frustrating, but we’ve been in this situation before [after starting 0-5 last season].
“But we’ve been coming out a little flat. We just need to bring energy from the tip.”
About the Author
- Wizards respond on practice court
- Saunders flips out about Wizards' defense
- Saunders fumes as Wizards regress
- Wizards close out 2009 with another loss
- Late breakdown costs Wizards in Memphis
Latest Blog Entries
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Redskins' secondary holes remain unfilled amid NFL free-agent frenzy
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again